Help Me Hatch A Machiavellian Plan.

NOW that's what I call playin likle a boss! Poor guy doesn't have a chance.

If he doesn't come back with a nervous twitch and a big dirty grin on his face..he is a robot, he's a zombie or he's playing you like a McCarty HB Spruce and hoping you'll "hook a brother up" with one from your stable... on the house.:confused:

If he really doesn't like it...you need to fire him as a friend...nobody needs that kind of negativity if their life.

Hey, we just had one of the nice guys here decide to sell off his 594 and buy an Ibanez.

Even good people can fall victim to senseless demons. :(

Has it crossed your mind that the other guy has a plan to turn Sergio into an Ibanez fanatic by letting him get ...intimate with the guitar while setting it up? o_O:rolleyes:

Maybe, but my guess is the Ibanez has been "sleeping with the fishes" since about 10 minutes after he brought it in for the "setup" at Casa de LeBlanc.o_O

If the Ib doesn’t go back to the owner with at least one rhinestone on it, I’d be disappointed! Hang on no! That would bling it up!!

Send it back to him with something taped to this inside of the body, so it resonates at a certain frequency. It will drive him mad and he’ll definitely fall in love with the McCarty!:D

Or is that too Machiavellian?!;)

Maybe, but my guess is the Ibanez has been "sleeping with the fishes" since about 10 minutes after he brought it in for the "setup" at Casa de LeBlanc.o_O

I've just been kicking the case as I walk by. It has one of those compression bridges that just sits on top of the guitar and moves whenever he changes strings.... we've been cringing for the past week whenever he plays above the fifth fret, so out of intonation.

Yup. Someone is going to be unhappy because really, a bathroom is no place to hang a guitar.
What??!! While I might get less time to browse this forum, that would give me extremely quiet me-and-my-Guitar time. :D Heck, after playing every crappy bar in Indiana, it couldn’t smell any worse hanging on a hook in the throne room.

You could have me redo your bathroom, give me one of your guitars for it, and then buy another one... everybody’s happy.

A day behind again...shocker! Meh, story of my life. Not for nothin...I like where your head was yesterday dude.

Back