Help Me Hatch A Machiavellian Plan.

Guitarded? I believe the PC term is guitar-capable.

I love guitards, they are my people...people of the window licking, crayon eating, guitar loving persuasion:confused:...the other kinds of people scare me...you know...like members of Mensa or those fancy people that read books...books that you aren't supposed to color in...yeah, those scary "illuminati types" really freak me out:eek::D

Good Will Hunting, permanently scarred me.....

Last edited:
I have a guitarded t-shirt, and I'm not even kidding!

For real??!! Coooooool! I want one....PLEASE TELL ME it has a shortbus anywhere on it...no don't, I just couldn't that kind of perfection and beauty!

Edited^^^ above post for proof. No short bus though, sorry.

That's awesome! Insensitive and cruel, but aren't most awesome things??!!!
Since I'm legit disabled, I could rock one of these babies and dare the PC police (that seem to be everywhere), to say sh!t about it! BOOM!
Next stop on the awesome train ...Amazon! I owe ya big time for that bro!

That's awesome! Insensitive and cruel, but aren't most awesome things??!!!
Since I'm legit disabled, I could rock one of these babies and dare the PC police (that seem to be everywhere), to say sh!t about it! BOOM!
Next stop on the awesome train ...Amazon! I owe ya big time for that bro!
It's sooooo non PC. :oops: I got it as a birthday gift from an ex bass player (female).
As I get older, I find it interesting how so many things disappear from acceptability/humour. Like Apu from Simpsons, we are allowed to guffaw at less and less.

It's sooooo non PC. :oops: I got it as a birthday gift from an ex bass player (female).
As I get older, I find it interesting how so many things disappear from acceptability/humour. Like Apu from Simpsons, we are allowed to guffaw at less and less.
It’s strange what is defined as acceptable. My son loves the Simpsons and finds Apu hilarious.

However I made the mistake of singing the theme tune to “Goodness Gracious Me” (Asian based sketch show from 90’s UK tv) and he branded me a racist.

I think he understood when I explained the show -

I just loaned my guy my McCarty Hollowbody Spruce while I set up his Ibanez. I’ll get it back Thursday so, if he doesn’t want something PRS in five days...

NOW that's what I call playin likle a boss! Poor guy doesn't have a chance.

If he doesn't come back with a nervous twitch and a big dirty grin on his face..he is a robot, he's a zombie or he's playing you like a McCarty HB Spruce and hoping you'll "hook a brother up" with one from your stable... on the house.:confused:

If he really doesn't like it...you need to fire him as a friend...nobody needs that kind of negativity if their life.

Back