Help Me Hatch A Machiavellian Plan.

You and Bodia aren’t going to be happy until Tosca Inc files for bankruptcy along with Gibson and Guitar Center...are you????

The 509 won't be ready for 8 or 9 months. You can squeeze a Westie in there (along with everything you've got in progress :D)

Hey, if someone buys it... good on them, right?

What’re you waiting for, payday?

Your liquidation sale would have much better stuff to sift through...

Goading me into buying more guitars I don't need with the goal of buying them at a steep discount in the future after I declare bankruptcy???
And you started this thread because you needed HELP with a Machiavellian Plan?!?!?!?

Goading me into buying more guitars I don't need with the goal of buying them at a steep discount in the future after I declare bankruptcy???
And you started this thread because you needed HELP with a Machiavellian Plan?!?!?!?

Yeah, I suppose I didn’t really need help, just more trying to create a less clear trail of blame back to me, or something.

Okay, I thought that was you...I dig those words...the redhead...not so much. She just doesn't me (us) dude...

Oooohhhhh...them...I don't know any regular...oh wait...you said "regular" not
"normal" hmmm....I got nothing...none of the regular ones either....
he means, the ones that aren't rich. Like me. I'm regular. Not normal, regular.

he means, the ones that aren't rich. Like me. I'm regular. Not normal, regular.

Ohhhhh, hmm...I'm afraid to ask what that makes me? abi-normal or ir-regular...
Gives me something to ponder the next time I'm on the street corner selling my body to fund my next NGD....

Ohhhhh, hmm...I'm afraid to ask what that makes me? abi-normal or ir-regular...
Gives me something to ponder the next time I'm on the street corner selling my body to fund my next NGD....

well just remember, you only have two matched (perhaps bookmatched) pairs of kidneys, so you're ok selling the first one. After the second one, you'll have to pee a lot more. And you CAN sell the 3rd one but boy, better carry a "go girl" every time you leave the house. But, while this may seem obvious to some, an emphatic "DO NOT SELL THE 4th ONE! " Even if they offer you above the normal rate!

well just remember, you only have two matched (perhaps bookmatched) pairs of kidneys, so you're ok selling the first one. After the second one, you'll have to pee a lot more. And you CAN sell the 3rd one but boy, better carry a "go girl" every time you leave the house. But, while this may seem obvious to some, an emphatic "DO NOT SELL THE 4th ONE! " Even if they offer you above the normal rate!

Good looking out bro...however, that's not what I meant by on the street corner selling my body...I'm not desperate enough to permanently lose a vital organ...yet...but my dignity is gone...loooong gone...
As in “poor as church mice”!

Although Budweiser would be good, but the proper stuff that puts hair on your chest!;)

But of course...besides, light beer is for girly men...

Good looking out bro...however, that's not what I meant by on the street corner selling my body...I'm not desperate enough to permanently lose a vital organ...yet...but my dignity is gone...loooong gone...

But of course...besides, light beer is for girly men...
No he likes something light and bubbly!

Back