Help me find the "famous" Toronto area musician who allegedly owned my guitar...

Don't get the negativity. Maybe the guy just wants to know the history behind the guitar? I'd wanna know if it were my guitar.

Sometimes my attempts at humor fail massively. This is one of those times!
I had a similar ( embarrassing ) moment that was probably misinterpreted or misunderstood. Steve or Markie posted a NGD with Celtic knots. I made some reference to "balloon knots". I wasn't aware of my error until much later when I was purchasing a guitar from one of them :( My left field humor sometimes gets me into trouble! Don't worry Les! We still love you man! :)

Last edited:
Mine was supposed to be humorous too.

I've posted many times on this forum that people should be free to want what they want.

Last edited:
I had a similar ( embarrassing ) moment that was probably misinterpreted or misunderstood. Steve or Markie posted a NGD with Celtic knots. I made some reference to "balloon knots". I wasn't aware of my error until much later when I was purchasing a guitar from one of them :( My left field humor sometimes gets me into trouble! Don't worry Les! We still love you man! :)

Thanks, David!

I felt especially lame after I realized that I've posted all this vicarious stuff about my son. People certainly have the right to be interested in things that fascinate them.

Don't get the negativity. Maybe the guy just wants to know the history behind the guitar? I'd wanna know if it were my guitar.

Ditto. Seems like an interesting and harmless bit of trivia about his guitar that he was curious about, so he took a shot to see if anyone might know.

Back