Help me decide! (Singlecut Content Approaching)

Which Guitar should I get?

• SC250 one-off

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • SC245 Quilt

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • SC 20th

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • SC Green

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Duesenberg Starplayer TV

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
The first one is a visual stunner!

The 20th Anni has...Anni Birds!

I'm a sucker for one piece AND satin.

Get all three!

Since you're coming from a Tremonti, I'd suggest you get the SC 20th or the green one-piece-top one (I'm a sucker for one-piece-tops :laugh:). Those 2 are probably the closest to the Tremonti. The #7 pickups will work well for stuff ranging from classic low gain to modern high gain tones.

But did you try them out first or ask the sellers to let you know the weight? Otherwise, you might risk getting another heavy guitar.

:cheers:

I have been in communication with the sellers, and all of them weigh in at good weights for me

Just a couple more questions?

1) Neck carve - Tremonti's are wide thin/pattern thin? What are you comfortable with?
2) What amp are you using?

I dislike Duesy's necks - weird feel to them.

sure thing man.

1) I did like the thin Tremonti neck. Maybe a little too thin. So something between that and wide/fat would be perfect for me.
2) I run through an Axe-FX rig. So a tonal chameleon really.

Thanks for all the input guys! Ironically, I ended up choosing... the Duesenberg (in surf green). Haha sorry, I will get a Singlecut the next time I save up enough money. Hopefully the black 250 will still be available.

Thanks for all the input guys! Ironically, I ended up choosing... the Duesenberg (in surf green). Haha sorry, I will get a Singlecut the next time I save up enough money. Hopefully the black 250 will still be available.

While I'm not the biggest fan of the Bigsby bridge, those Duesenbergs are great guitars. They play real nice.

Had to go with the first one. That thing is AMAZING! Actually, all the PRSs you listed are killer and I would be happy to have any of them.

The D'berg is interesting but I could never understand them charging what they do for a Korean made guitar. Not that Koreans are bad (I love my SE245) but the cost is what a good US-made guitar goes for.

So an ironic thing happened... I'm not happy with the Duesy, and I will be putting it up for sale in the morning. Hopefully I can get it sold before that black 250 becomes unavailable!

Last edited:
Back