Help Identifying Unique Paisley Case

Cactus Jack

Has anyone seen this paisley case before? I've attempted to search online however I haven't even been able to find another image of it. Is this a dealer specific order or something? The guitar is a 594 Wood Library, which is why I was thinking it may be from a small run or a one off. I have no idea, for all I know it may be super common and I'm just terrible at internet searches :). Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

fQ4u2ERl.png

Are these pretty common or reserved for specific guitars? I see a lot of the black and brown variations, but I've never seen this one before.

Are these pretty common or reserved for specific guitars? I see a lot of the black and brown variations, but I've never seen this one before.

I can’t recall which guitars came with these but, I’d say they’re the least common of the three.

There’s one more that’s kind of a satin type fabric, with pastel paisley. I’ve seen only one of those.

I've seen one of these cases that came with a Dave's Guitar Shop 35th Anniversary Wood Library McCarty 594 guitar. I don't know if the case is unique to that run though.

I've not seen that one before. How many paisleys are there now? Eight?

I'm tracking the black paisley...

Black_Paisley-XL.png

...the original Paul's Guitar paisley...

IMG_0047-XL.jpg

...and the original (far right) with 4 of his less-common friends (at Markie's place).

IMG_0028-XL.jpg

And here I thought there were only three!

The original Paul’s Guitar paisley is the one I was referring to in my post. Clearly it’s not satin, but the colors give it kind of a sheen.

I hadn’t seen the other cases before, except for the acoustic case.

^^^ Are there any paisley's in that embossed pattern, PfennRock? ^^^

Hmmmm. Very good point. I thought so, but I stand corrected. I thought those swirls included paisleys; shows what I know. :eek::oops::).

Ironic, because I recently ordered a PS and requested a black paisley case expecting the one pictured in my post above. Instead, I received one like this:

I guess it helps if you know what you’re talking about. :oops: I rest my case. :p

Last edited:
Back