Help identifying this guitar.

I've been bamboozled before but i looks legit and looks like i might have had a refin.

I've been bamboozled before but i looks legit and looks like i might have had a refin.
I think you are right. It could be the lighting, but it looks to me like it's a refin. ...

That's in the range for a standard. + for the birds and gold hardware. - for the refin if that is what it truly is. The PTC could put it back original but the price should reflect that.

2007 Standard 22 Satin. They did these for a few years. They have satin finish with no grain filler.

The pics are pretty terrible, but the finish is either Charcoal, or there was a dark brown offered, too.

Is that gold hardware? If so, that's the first I've seen on those old Satin models.

2007 Standard 22 Satin. They did these for a few years. They have satin finish with no grain filler.

The pics are pretty terrible, but the finish is either Charcoal, or there was a dark brown offered, too.

Is that gold hardware? If so, that's the first I've seen on those old Satin models.

Agree on the finish. It looks like other Satins, although it is difficult to determine what colour it is from those photos.

Well if there is not a Bolt on neck it would be a Custom 22 or a Standard 22 with out a pic hard to tell it could be a Hello Kitty Guitar.
Seen plenty of Guitar Center miss labeled guitars, might be your lucky day !!!
OH boy I hope it's a Hello Kitty.

Forgive my ignorance but what is a ‘Hello Kitty’ guitar ?
fender-s-hello-kitty-guitar-lrg.png

Back