Help! I have project fever!

sergiodeblanc

I don't need a new guitar. I didn't need the last guitar. I can't save them all. I can't ruin them all.

But look at it! It's so sad. Ebay and Craigslist are becoming like a trip to the zoo or the pet store for me... I just want to take everything home.

Talk me out of it. I shouldn't do it, right? What will I do with three CE's? I need to save for an old studio or an SAS, maybe a 305.

But I mean, c'mon.... this was a burn victim that somebody tried to save. NO! I need to finish an album and get shirts made, take the backup singers to Mens Warehouse and buy american flag bikini's for some video girls... and craft services, champagne, and rent a limo too. I have to keep some money on hand for all those drinks I'll have to buy at Experience..

Talk me out of it.

No, maple/mahogany, but there is an alder CE on my local Craigslist that is killin' me too.
Hmm send the Alder one to me instead...

Seriously if you've got those tones covered already I'd be looking elsewhere. Got anything with P-90s? SE Soapbar or SE One would be a great project!

Don't do it. Think of the bikinis!

I can help with the drinks at Experience in case you do it though.

:biggrin:

I looked at that one too and tried to come up with a reason to buy it. Nothing has come to mind yet...

Hmm send the Alder one to me instead...

The CE is nicely priced too! How much is shipping to NZ?

Or...you could "save" that one and convert it into a P90 MONSTER!!!!!

oh wait...talk you out of it..right.

Oh no! I hadn't even thought of that!

Don't do it. Think of the bikinis!

I can help with the drinks at Experience in case you do it though.

:biggrin:

Be careful, my bar tabs can get out of control! :cheers:
I looked at that one too and tried to come up with a reason to buy it. Nothing has come to mind yet...

I know, I know but, but, but... I could've saved more, I could have done more... I could have another guitar.

Sergio, if you have enough guitars, might I suggest amps? Do you have a Gucci amp or cab for your guitar yet?

I can't wait to see what you do with this! :flute:

:evil:

Sergio, if you have enough guitars, might I suggest amps? Do you have a Gucci amp or cab for your guitar yet?

I'm not really an "amp guy" (I have one, but I rent or use the studio's a lot) but I do have enough fabric for a few straps. It's been like, five days since I have had a guitar related project to distract me, maybe that'll do.

You will have plenty of time to prove it at Experience! :beer:

If I get a DUI in Maryland does that carry over to Illinois? How far of a walk is it from Stevensville to downtown Annapolis?

Burn victim, you say? How about le motif du Flambé?

next-level-3_zpsceb94e03.jpg

:evil:

I'm not really an "amp guy" (I have one, but I rent or use the studio's a lot) but I do have enough fabric for a few straps. It's been like, five days since I have had a guitar related project to distract me, maybe that'll do.

If I get a DUI in Maryland does that carry over to Illinois? How far of a walk is it from Stevensville to downtown Annapolis?

Mike is driving us. I hope you're a Cryptopsy fan.

Back