Help, I’m a PRS Addict.....

I'm lucky. Mine show up when the Mrs is at work. Of course, she knows, cuz, they're everywhere!

That is a hot one! I love the TOM bridge on these. If nothing more than the uniqueness factor.

LOL.... My wife doesn't really notice anything new in my PRS world.... they all look the same to her, except color and in this case it's another sunburst. And, they're everywhere!

TOM bridge is cool. It rather have the 594 bridge/tailpiece scheme with 24 frets. That would be sweet!

My wife just shakes her head. I walked in with an amp yesterday. She knows the drill.

Yeah.... told my wife before she laughed and said, "let me guess, it looks all your others.... a Paul Reed Smith ?"

"Yep", I said

"At lease a different color?"

"Nope, but it has his signature on the headstock"

"You crazy..." (she laughed)

Then she said.... "your new Paul Smith case just got delivered" That's another story for another thread...

She finally came in!! Change of strings, some fretboard oil, good polishing, and I’m loving it !! I must admit the tone is sweet but brighter than the Cedar top, this had a maple top and 59/09 pickups.

Cool photo of the pair 20 years apart. My Cedar LTD is 1989 and the Dave’s LTD is 2009. Dave’s LTD play great, this one has a wide thin profile.

lI6xcrr.jpg

SDCaI0p.jpg

The Headstock Signatures .........
9CBn5gp.jpg

She finally came in!! Change of strings, some fretboard oil, good polishing, and I’m loving it !! I must admit the tone is sweet but brighter than the Cedar top, this had a maple top and 59/09 pickups.

Cool photo of the pair 20 years apart. My Cedar LTD is 1989 and the Dave’s LTD is 2009. Dave’s LTD play great, this one has a wide thin profile.

lI6xcrr.jpg

SDCaI0p.jpg

The Headstock Signatures .........
9CBn5gp.jpg

That is a great pair! Congrats!

She’s a beauty!:D

I bet there’s some great tones to be had?

There is, just more brighter than mt 89. Sweet switch is nice, I’m used to them on three other prs’s I have. I just adjust amp controls a little and she sings! It is also really light also, being it’s chambered like original LTD’s

Back