Help, I’m a PRS Addict.....

Andrew Paul

The cat's meow
Oh boy, I did it again. Another guitar. I swore I was done, at least till next year, but I saw it.... had to have it. I just ordered a 2009 Dave’s LTD one out of 30. $h#t... I’m a sucker for Vintage sun bursts (just look at my avatar). Oh well, maybe I’ll finally get that brand new 24-08 I’ve been wanting in early 2019 lol

These are cool guitars,here are the specs:

Artist Grade Curly Maple top

South American Mahogany body

Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard with the Mother of Pearl Bird inlays

Wide Thin carved South American Mahogany neck

Zebra coil 59/09 bridge and neck pickups

5 way rotary switching and sweet switch

Tune-o-matic bridge and stop tailpiece

Paul’s signature on the headstock

I take photos when I receive it next week.

LvKTWa8.jpg
CwnN3AV.jpg

I hear ya... I've done something twice since doing the Roberto Duran declaration of "no mas!" earlier this month.

Nice guitar though... I can see why you did what you did!

I bought one from that run in Vintage Yellow. Great guitars.

lg7x6jkh.jpg

I also have a almost matching PS CU22 minus the sweet switch. You're going to love it.

rJokayah.jpg

I was watching a vintage yellow 24 fret like yours for the longest time on Reverb...... kept holding off.... but I couldn't help myself this time LOL

Both guitars you have are amazing!!! I really love that top on the 22. It's like a quilted flame if there's such a thing... part quilt, part flame.

Awesome

I was watching a vintage yellow 24 fret like yours for the longest time on Reverb...... kept holding off.... but I couldn't help myself this time LOL

Both guitars you have are amazing!!! I really love that top on the 22. It's like a quilted flame if there's such a thing... part quilt, part flame.

Awesome

The TOM bridge on a CU24 is pretty unique and I love it. That really was a great run of guitars. I think there were 30 total in 3 colors.

You've been tested. You've failed miserably. WAY TO GO! That's a real gem.

I know... :oops: I just realized ... my wife is home for the summer and will be signing for the delivery. I can hear it now.... "ANOTHER ONE?!!!" Id play hooky from work normally to sign for the guitar... oh well, good thing I surprised her last week with a new Dooney & Bourke bag gift. :D

I know... :oops: I just realized ... my wife is home for the summer and will be signing for the delivery. I can hear it now.... "ANOTHER ONE?!!!" Id play hooky from work normally to sign for the guitar... oh well, good thing I surprised her last week with a new Dooney & Bourke bag gift. :D

I'm lucky. Mine show up when the Mrs is at work. Of course, she knows, cuz, they're everywhere!

That is a hot one! I love the TOM bridge on these. If nothing more than the uniqueness factor.

Back