Help a fellow Player/Forum Member Out

solacematt

Need about...30 seconds or so (after reading this post) of your time. So, my band has made it to the second round of a 'Battle of the Bands' competition where the top 4 bands who get the highest fan votes makes it to the top 4 and gets to perform before a panel of judges at a very nice theater. A theater where we have never been able to get into (no, we don't suck, they just don't seem to get modern rock there for some reason).
You can only vote once and must be logged into facebook to vote, which means this thing is really based on how many facebook friends each band member of the bands has. So I come here to ask my fellow PRS devotees help my band Scattered Light out and vote for us to make it to the next round of this competition. Would be immensely appreciated :D
Here is the link http://soflobattleofthebands.com/contest-march10.html
Thank you very much and cross fingers with us that we make it to the final four!

Would LOVE to help. I really enjoy your band. I am assuming there is no way to vote without a Facebook login, though?

Kevin

Would LOVE to help. I really enjoy your band. I am assuming there is no way to vote without a Facebook login, though?

Kevin

Yep, it's how they are able to make sure that it's isn't fixed. One vote per person.

If it helps you find them (videos aren't named), Scattered Light is the one with the female in white playing a violin on the right side of the link photo.

Thanks. I have no idea how to make the thumbnail change.

Done! Really good song as well!

Thanks so much :D

Any votes ya'll can throw our way is greatly appreciated.

I'd help you out but our internet filter at work is blocking the site. I'll try from home this evening.

Thanks so much Shawn. Sadly we have to start all over again due to an error in their systems so a new link was given to us :/ All votes are greatly appreciated though :D

http://woobox.com/cm58iz/gallery/AwgFodtQb7g

Additionally though, this past Saturday night we played a cancer benefit in West Palm Beach, FL and rocked my green CU24 :D

16406582_10211761090731945_4174435379101250809_n.jpg

16603152_10211761098172131_281773959290030435_n.jpg

Back