Hello!!!

Meechieman

My 1st post here at the PRS Forum. I have a SE 24-08 Custom that I enjoy. Not bad for the price! I have an S2 Custom coming from Sweetwater when ever they arrive. I own 2 Custom Shop 59 Les Paul's also and a Fender Strat and Tele. I live in Henderson, Nevada. Played violin when I was much younger, but always wanted to play guitar. Now I am and loving the challenge!!
Ara

My 1st post here at the PRS Forum.
Welcome to the group! As I’m sure you’ve heard, we’re all Blues Lawyers here except for the obligatory Blues Dentists. Please let us know which you are, so we know which welcome package to send you.

There’s at least one funk-househusband here as well!!
As you know, “all” is a “general” term. We have a few outliers for sure. I’m just sure the new guy was expecting all blues lawyers and dentists so I wanted to confirm everything he heard before coming here. But we have a few “others.” heck, once you get past the Blues Lawyers and Dentists, we are an virtual online Village People. We have fireman, policeman, accountants, insurance guys, construction workers, engineers, …

Last edited by a moderator:
My 1st post here at the PRS Forum. I have a SE 24-08 Custom that I enjoy. Not bad for the price! I have an S2 Custom coming from Sweetwater when ever they arrive. I own 2 Custom Shop 59 Les Paul's also and a Fender Strat and Tele. I live in Henderson, Nevada. Played violin when I was much younger, but always wanted to play guitar. Now I am and loving the challenge!!
Ara

Custom 24-08's are bad ass!!

Back