Hello!!!

Meechieman

My 1st post here at the PRS Forum. I have a SE 24-08 Custom that I enjoy. Not bad for the price! I have an S2 Custom coming from Sweetwater when ever they arrive. I own 2 Custom Shop 59 Les Paul's also and a Fender Strat and Tele. I live in Henderson, Nevada. Played violin when I was much younger, but always wanted to play guitar. Now I am and loving the challenge!!
Ara

DreamTheaterRules

Not falling for the banana in the tailpipe
There’s at least one funk-househusband here as well!!
As you know, “all” is a “general” term. We have a few outliers for sure. I’m just sure the new guy was expecting all blues lawyers and dentists so I wanted to confirm everything he heard before coming here. But we have a few “others.” heck, once you get past the Blues Lawyers and Dentists, we are an virtual online Village People. We have fireman, policeman, accountants, insurance guys, construction workers, engineers, …

Last edited:

HANGAR18

Drummer With A Guitar Habit
My 1st post here at the PRS Forum. I have a SE 24-08 Custom that I enjoy. Not bad for the price! I have an S2 Custom coming from Sweetwater when ever they arrive. I own 2 Custom Shop 59 Les Paul's also and a Fender Strat and Tele. I live in Henderson, Nevada. Played violin when I was much younger, but always wanted to play guitar. Now I am and loving the challenge!!
Ara

Custom 24-08's are bad ass!!