Hello peoples. Private stock owner new to the forum.

Genii

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and still finding my way around.
Plenty I'm not sure about but I'll work through it.
Looking forward to chatting with you all on the threads.

I own a 2009 PRS Private Stock Hollowbody II with Piezo.
It has a beautiful aquamarine quilted maple top and back
along with numerous special appointments. Wonderful
player comfortability, tonally articulate and the most
aesthetically pleasing guitar I have owned.

There is a link below to view several photos.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6XvJnWnDEQoKfMrc7

That is one tasty axe! Welcome to the forum and let me know if you ever want to sell it, I am a sucker for one piece items like this!! Here is a post (with links to several other posts) regarding pix here on the forum - https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/sharing-pictures-on-prs-forum.47818/ . If you need any assistance, feel free to PM me! Also, if you would like to share any of what you do with this incredible piece, you can post links in the Studio & Stage section of the forum!!!

That is one tasty axe! Welcome to the forum and let me know if you ever want to sell it, I am a sucker for one piece items like this!! Here is a post (with links to several other posts) regarding pix here on the forum - https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/sharing-pictures-on-prs-forum.47818/ . If you need any assistance, feel free to PM me! Also, if you would like to share any of what you do with this incredible piece, you can post links in the Studio & Stage section of the forum!!!

Haha! Mostly, I ogle at it and I doubt that would make good viewing. I have 2 guitars that will stay with me until death. This Private Stock Hollowbody II and a Martin Custom Shop D-45. Thank you for your help.

Haha! Mostly, I ogle at it and I doubt that would make good viewing. I have 2 guitars that will stay with me until death. This Private Stock Hollowbody II and a Martin Custom Shop D-45. Thank you for your help.
Interesting! If I could keep only one, it would be my PRS PS CU24. Second would be my Martin D12-20! I have owned it since 1991 and it was built in 1971. So we share that, keep a PRS PS and a Martin! I knew you were a good egg when I saw that guitar!!!

Cheers~
MW

Interesting! If I could keep only one, it would be my PRS PS CU24. Second would be my Martin D12-20! I have owned it since 1991 and it was built in 1971. So we share that, keep a PRS PS and a Martin! I knew you were a good egg when I saw that guitar!!!

Cheers~
MW
The Martin Custom shop has all of the options of a D-45 Authentic except the VTS spruce top is the same as a D-28 1937 Authentic and East Indian Rosewood back and sides not Brazilian. It’s still a magnificent guitar.
That Martin of yours is a lovely guitar. I played my friends D12-20 a couple of years ago.You have a good one there.
Some things take a long long time to acquire and you should never let them go. I used to buy and sell guitars all of the time. Now I have the instruments I want, There’s no more spending hours on the internet guitar hunting. You can’t go wrong buying quality.

The Martin Custom shop has all of the options of a D-45 Authentic except the VTS spruce top is the same as a D-28 1937 Authentic and East Indian Rosewood back and sides not Brazilian. It’s still a magnificent guitar.
That Martin of yours is a lovely guitar. I played my friends D12-20 a couple of years ago.You have a good one there.
Some things take a long long time to acquire and you should never let them go. I used to buy and sell guitars all of the time. Now I have the instruments I want, There’s no more spending hours on the internet guitar hunting. You can’t go wrong buying quality.
Understood! I have a Martin J-40 as well and love the sound on that, but not as much as I love the sound of my aged Martin ;~)) Sounds like you have some real treasures as well, the PRS of this thread being certainly one of the brightest jewels!!!

Welcome aboard!

And you're right about quality. I have a few of the SE acoustics, but my #1 acoustic is a Larrivee D-09. I've never owned a better sounding acoustic, and I've been told that it's one of the guitars I'm not allowed to sell unless my wife okays it. Not that it matters - I don't sell anything anyway!

Back