hello guys once again

stephan

heres the trade,,

the trade now has changed somewhat,,instead of a 97 prs custom 10 top and a mccarty,,it is now going to be the custom 22 10 top for a 2007 sc250..i want very much to do it that it burns,,because i had a sc 250 a long time ago and it was awesome,,im just uncertain of their 2 respective values

neither of them have the id papers though

would anyone know of their values seeing as ive been trying all night to find some consistant evidence somewhere online but,,its imposible

thanks

Probably a pretty even trade at the moment, especially if you're certain you like the SC format.

i do,,it would be so cool if there was some internet site that would show people what prices valueable guitars are thanks sergio

Checking completed listings on eBay is still a fairly viable way to judge what people are actually paying for guitars.

The guitar market dips and rises just like any other, with certain models losing popularity occasionally. I'll tell you...I spend an inordinate amount of time looking at used PRS guitars for sale, and CU22's and SC's seem like they're in a bit of a deeper slump than some of the other models at present. I've seen a bunch of SC's sell on TGP and Reverb in the $1100-1400 range and some CU22's that just sit unsold forever in that same price range.

Sounds fair depending on condition of both.

holy...yes sadly thats the way its always been in the prs world,,in 2011? i bought a 2007 singlecut trem from a friend,,i bought her for 1800 back then,,he kept all the case candy even laminated the pricetag from steves,,it was originally 3700 but it stayed on the shelves so long that the price was reduced to 2900,,4 years or so later i had her for 1800 almost 5 years after that i sold her 100 less..prs is famous for its amazing quality and playability but i feel that even the very high ender models resale value take a heavy beating,,people usually trade prs beauties rather then sell them im thinking,,my problem is that i am uncertain of what actually is an equitable trade

all my thanks once again for the help..today i am going to be trying to find ways to share my pictures with everyone

Back