Hello from St Louis

Including Strange Donuts
Fact! I did get one included in the case with the SSH! It was yummy

Wh6i0MJ.jpg

Granny is a great dude and will take good care of everyone, hit him up!

Back in the spring, I made the decision to step away from the shop. All is well and I have nothing but good stuff to say about the Eddie's crew. Hope everyone is doing excellent and staying healthy.

Serving the PRS community for so many years and being able to have a small hand in SO many cool guitars (PRS and far beyond) is truly a highlight of my existence.

Thank you all for having me, "It was all a dream!"

CHEERS!

Granny is a great dude and will take good care of everyone, hit him up!

Back in the spring, I made the decision to step away from the shop. All is well and I have nothing but good stuff to say about the Eddie's crew. Hope everyone is doing excellent and staying healthy.

Serving the PRS community for so many years and being able to have a small hand in SO many cool guitars (PRS and far beyond) is truly a highlight of my existence.

Thank you all for having me, "It was all a dream!"

CHEERS!
Thanks Dude!!!

It's just how the owners want to do things until the Covid cases drop in the area. We have a few high risk people here and it's better to be safe than sorry.

Gotcha. Eddie’s is basically in my neighborhood and would love for you guys to be my stop for last minute / spontaneous gear needs. Killer Vintage is even closer but their hours make it damn near impossible with my schedule even though they’re literally down the street from my house. I get it though if you have high-risk employees or family members. I just hate giving GC my money.

Back