Hello from Oklahoma!

Thanks for the add! I look forward to learning more about PRS guitars, as I just bought an SE 24 Custom Zebrawood and will be doing a complete makeover. So far the guitar is rock solid and sounds good. I will make it better!
Welcome to the forum.
What are you planning to do to the guitar?
We love photos of a makeover.

Thanks for the add! I look forward to learning more about PRS guitars, as I just bought an SE 24 Custom Zebrawood and will be doing a complete makeover. So far the guitar is rock solid and sounds good. I will make it better!
Welcome to the forum Dennis! As @veinbuster said, be sure to get us some photos before you start the mods so we can see before and after!!

Also, be sure to post some of your productions in the Studio & Stage section here on the forums so we can here what is coming out of those six strings!!

Happy pickin'!
MW

Welcome and congratulations! Those wood run SE are great. Looking forward to pics..

Welcome, Dennis,

Nice to have some midwesterners on the forum. Please feel free to post images-in-progess once your post count adds several more. Enjoy your stay, pull up a chair and grab a cold one. Nice to have you aboard.

Here's what I've done and what is next. Still waiting for parts to arrive...
1) Changed out the stock tuners with PRS Locking Tuners
2) Changed out the stock nut with a Tusq nut. (world of difference here!)
3) Changed out the noisy Trem springs with a pair of Red FU Tone springs.
Next Steps....
1) Install a new wiring harness from Jones Blues. American made with American parts in Indiana, 50's spec.
2) Install a DiMarzio 36th Anniversary Neck Pickup and a DiMarzio Super Distorsion in the Bridge.
3 Install a new set od US Spec Lampshade Vol and Tone knobs on the new Pots.

Pics to follow...

Congrats on the score!

@Song man it blows that Texas isn't getting on board yet. Hell even my little backward state (Alabama) has gone medicinal. I have 4 out of 15 conditions required for a card. They say we'll be all set here within the next 12 months.;)

Back