hello..a johhny hiland model?

stephan

what is your views on a johnny hiland,,and would she be worthy of at least 2200 canadian?..thanks prs lovers

yeah thats ballpark id say,,i have a trade offer for a 97 custom 22 10 top for a johnny,,and trying to see if shes worth it financially,,thanks

I'd say your ballpark. Last I looked late 90's Cu22 was going for $1800 - $2000

cool..then finacially it would be a even trade?...see,,this is why i come here before getting trades,,i never really buy or sale my prs babies i trade..and coming here is far more smarter the all the mis matched pricetags on reverbs and ebays..

i think she looks so different than any other prs ive owned,,however beautiful,,she a ce,,a ce is pure prs of course but she isnt a set neck..now im not sure about my american cousins homeland but i promise that on kijiji canadawide search for hiland,,none exists,,on ebay and reverb as well its as rare as a gibson teardrop,here in canada anyway,,to be honest i never even knew that the goddess makers at prs made maple necks and a 10 top?..killer humbers..but,,still a bolt on,,very tough choice on my part,,cause cu22s are everywhere twice over a day

Back