Heading home

gush

Where is that speedo pic
We had a great time in St Louis but we will be heading home after we eat.

Sitting at 1764 public house waiting on our food at the moment.

I wouldn't mind doing a couple of different area forum meets this summer.

I'll hop on the bike and ride anywhere.

What do you guys think?

I would gladly ride to St L or Chicago for a forum meet or two.
I'd like to plan it mid to late summer and I'm up for suggestions on where to meet.

I'm assuming St L and Chicago would be good but can certainly move those any direction to met the needs of those who would like to ge involved.

Let me know what you guys think

Gush I'm home till July 7th if you have any free time coming up - I would gladly host at my place ( Aurora Ill )

Or I would love to get a good bike ride in also :)

Gush I'm home till July 7th if you have any free time coming up - I would gladly host at my place ( Aurora Ill )

Or I would love to get a good bike ride in also :)

That is very generous of you to offer to host but I don't have any free weekends tii august. Too much going on. My FIL is getting married, my SIL is getting married, my wife's class reunion the lust goes on and on..........this saturday is our scheduled dirt bike day which will be the first opportunity to get out on them this year.

Funny how the days fill up, isn’t it?
Yes it is. I usually get asked to help with PA needs at these things too since I own a ton of gear.

Owning several trailers is a great way to get asked to help family move as well.

I've moved my FIL several times over the years. I don't particularly care for the guy but I do it to honor my wife.

What the heck.....

So if we schedule two meets does St L and Chicago work? Would moving either one or both any direction help get more people involved?

Back