HDRX 20????

Major setup issues, won’t stay in tune, etc. (Remember, I got it used). I was going to take it in for a setup, and the volume pot went bad. That happened during spring, and I just threw it in the case and left it there… too busy during summer to get it in to get fixed. Just now getting to where I have a chance to get it in.
Ah, I see.
Welp I sure hope you get it sorted. Such a great guitar.

Major setup issues, won’t stay in tune, etc. (Remember, I got it used). I was going to take it in for a setup, and the volume pot went bad. That happened during spring, and I just threw it in the case and left it there… too busy during summer to get it in to get fixed. Just now getting to where I have a chance to get it in.
I *told* you putting 12s on so you could play in Drop-A wasn't going to work out!

You know, this wouldn't have been in my wheelhouse for my "next" amp, but last night it had my head spinning all night.

Buy this, play it for a while, then upgrade to a Heyboer OT and upgrade some caps, and still in under a grand... hmmm

Well, I’m on the list with @Jack Gretz , looking forward to that call!

Yes! I would love to hear a clip of it, even a iPhone clip, with a hot humbucker guitar slamming some heavy palm muted stuff and chords, both bass and treble channels dimed, and the master up around at least 10-11 o’clock. I really want to love this thing….. :cool:

Back