HDRX 20????

Can't say that here, but SW has it listed for pre-order. It's priced similarly to the MT-15
o_O Wasn't expecting that... guess it's an import then. But now I'm really interested...

Edit, just saw it's an import. At that price it should be quite popular. Will be watching for more demo's. Les just told me I need more amps, and 2 minutes later, this pops up. Must be a sign from God. Or, you know, a sign form Les.

o_O Wasn't expecting that... guess it's an import then. But now I'm really interested...

Edit, just saw it's an import. At that price it should be quite popular. Will be watching for more demo's. Les just told me I need more amps, and 2 minutes later, this pops up. Must be a sign from God. Or, you know, a sign form Les.
In that case, you'd better get your order in!

Interesting! I have a HXDA 50W (combo), so not sure I'd be able to justify this, but would be a great option for those that don't need 100W or 50W.

EDIT: oh, and the addition of a Master Vol (not found on the other HDRX models) will make it even more useful for lower-wattage applications.

PCB? Gut shots? I kinda want one.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The only reason I won't buy one of these, is if they come out with a 50 watt version w/MV.

I'm so happy PRS got back with the MV program on this. It just... needs to be a thing. I would've had the 50 by now and I think many others would too if it had one.

Not only is the price like the MT15 (which is a great price for either amp), but it also uses 5881's like the MT15. The power section on the MT15 is fantastic, not just because it's loud, but because it works like great tube amps do, and compresses and distorts without mushing out and losing character. Hopefully the HDRX 20 power section is much like that!

I would've bought/most preferred this in a USA version, but I'm not going to complain. With a price like the MT15, but a more "basic" build, I bet they can spend a little more on higher quality components. Spend the extra $ on the HDRX 2x12 with the H75's, and let the good times roll!

Back