HB with two P-90s??

AaeCee

I know some of you lucky bastids have PS versions, but AFAIK PRS has never issued a core model HB with two P-90s. If I'm wrong, please steer me in the right direction, but otherwise, anyone know why not?
I'm a big fan of that combination in general, and they nearly always sound especially rich and nuanced to my ears.

And BTW, although the envy would be strong, feel free to post pics of your PS editions, especially that chump who has posted my dream model here before, his spruce top version. :)

WqR3Ozt.jpg

You could always make your own.

I know some of you lucky bastids have PS versions, but AFAIK PRS has never issued a core model HB with two P-90s. If I'm wrong, please steer me in the right direction, but otherwise, anyone know why not?
I'm a big fan of that combination in general, and they nearly always sound especially rich and nuanced to my ears.

And BTW, although the envy would be strong, feel free to post pics of your PS editions, especially that chump who has posted my dream model here before, his spruce top version. :)
You could always load up an HB II with H-sized P90s. Some may argue it's not the same thing, but I'm sure you could get close. You could also consider a custom mounting ring. Point being, "making your own" might not be as complicated as you might think.

You could always load up an HB II with H-sized P90s. Some may argue it's not the same thing,
Yeah, I'd be among them. Although some others may get close, there's nothing quite like a real P-90. That's why I'm going to just remain patient with my confidence that PRS will eventually succumb to the simmering demand for such an edition.

FTR, @Serious Poo 's PS piece is a bullseye, and essentially my ultimate quest.

Back