HB Spruce - Should I have PTC Install a Piezo?

I love the Piezo in my P24 so a big yes to that.

As far as the pups go, I have a set of LT's up on Reverb.

'k....hang on to my sauce, and let me know when you're past it. I don't want to end up in multiple garbage bags, scattered in various retention ponds throughout the suburbs.

Like I got that kinda time and ambition.

...okay, I have the time, but the ambition? Nope.

Thank you all for your feedback. Yesterday, I actually played the guitar for the 1st time in about 2 months (knowing the guitar needs a setup and having other guitars at hand, I admit that I have been procrastinating). Forgetting that it needs a set up, I must have played for about 2 hours and I came away thinking that the Archtop pickups are just fine and inspiring to me. I have always lived by the motto "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", so I think I have decided that changing the pick ups for the time being will not be part of the game plan.

I am still mulling over whether or not to have a piezo installed (something about Sergio's point about just one more thing that can rattle around in a hollowbody guitar), but for now will get the set up taken care of locally and put a set of flat wound strings on and see what happens to the tone.

Back