Haven't played in like a month :-/

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
Full disclosure, I have been BULLSH*TTING since being allowed to go back to work as a non-essential worker.

My God.... the rust! Lol

But still, nothing feels quite like a PRS

116426743_10163958031745331_2456806842863613402_o.jpg

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
Glad to hear you're back to work!
Yeah man. They had me shut down for 3 1/2 months. I have a LOT of catching up to do. It is taking up most of my time, and the time I do have free, I like to spend doing NOTHING at the moment.

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
Yeah man. They had me shut down for 3 1/2 months. I have a LOT of catching up to do. It is taking up most of my time, and the time I do have free, I like to spend doing NOTHING at the moment.
Nice! Happy to hear that you have people willing to get ink.

pac90

Helix user
Good to read your back in biz :)

What a weird few months it has been. It has brought people together more, we notice people are more like the old days for want of a better description, less rat racey, long may it continue

eliju

I had my first rehearsal last week since March and my drummer said he hasn't played since then. I was like WTF? The singer said he hasn't really touched his guitar since then. I said that's why you suck. He laughed cause he knows it's true. I can't go a day without playing or I get antsy. I don't know how folks go so long without touching their instruments.

JonH

I’m glad you’re back at work but I have to add, if I don’t pick up one of my guitars each day, I get withdrawal!!

Axis39

I'm the same. Just unmotivated to play....

I've been busy doing my day job, woodworking, and allowing myself to get lost down rabbit holes involving woodworking stuff.

I was doing semi-okay until cases surged again and California started shutting stuff back down and the idea that it will probably be another year or so before I see stage time again just got to me. I was trying, early on, to learn new stuff, to try to get a few moves that I'd been struggling with, new grooves, new chord and scale knowledge, more accurate picking and picking up speed, etc... But, like others, I haven't picked up my guitar in about a month maybe...

I will overcome it, pick it up and get woodshedding again... Just might not be today.