Haven’t Been Around As Much...

Bummer man! You always crack me up, gonna miss your posts around here.

I don't know you, but feel we are somewhat kindred. We have the same start date on here (though you have 39K+ more posts), and we both know the Santana (all variations) is the greatest guitar ever created.

... because there’s nothing else to buy.

Sure, there may be something down the line eventually but, I’m feeling extremely content.

I have all the guitars, all the amps, all the pickups, parts, and cables etc. There’s nothing left for me to “need” and even less for me to want.

I swear I’m not trying to brag, and if anything, I’m extremely beyond grateful to all you forum members who have helped me get to this point. I guess I’m just saying that I think I’m done, and I want to thank you all. I would’ve never had all my guitar dreams come true without you guys.

So... I’m gonna go. I’ll still pop back in every once in awhile, but not nearly as much (unless of course PRS decides to make a f@cking core Santana Singlecut finally).

Love you guys! And thanks for the ride.

PS: Santana’s are the sh!t, and all other guitars are trash.

PPS: PRS and Mesa’s are like PB&J: Perfection. Don’t f@ck wit it. :p

<3 Sergio
Best of luck on all your endeavors. Your creativity will be missed.

The way kids grow up so fast these days I wonder if Paco won't be on here before you get back.

And now starts the reign of blue guitars!
Oh, it is not lost on me that I can finally start posting pictures of my blue PRS guitars. But I’m viewing that as not a consolation prize, but more of a distraction to compensate for the loss.

Oh heck with it. At this point, WHO CARES? :( I may never buy another blue guitar again.

200.gif

I admit that I haven't been on here much either, Serg. I totally sympathize with your decision and hope you will make a return soon.

Do you think he’ll stick around if we keep this thread alive? Who doesn’t like reading a thread dedicated to them (and, um, started by them) ?

In any event, the next forum guitar *must* be made in Sergio Blue.

Do you think he’ll stick around if we keep this thread alive? Who doesn’t like reading a thread dedicated to them (and, um, started by them) ?

In any event, the next forum guitar *must* be made in Sergio Blue.

Are you implying that Sergio is an egomaniac? Because that is something I will not stand for.

But I don’t want to unfold the chair unnecessarily, so if that’s not what you’re saying, I’ll just keep standing here.

Are you implying that Sergio is an egomaniac? Because that is something I will not stand for.

But I don’t want to unfold the chair unnecessarily, so if that’s not what you’re saying, I’ll just keep standing here.

Nah, we're trying everything we can think of (just wait, I have some new ideas! ;)) to get Sergio to change his mind. But, if Sergio left without saying something, we'd be hunting him down. I'm driving, you're wingman, and Bodia is tour guide!

When PRS make a core SC Santana, they should (imo anyway) send one of the first run to Sergio, and so make him obligated to gush about it

He is an actual artist on stage and in prose here, driven $$$ of sales in SEs and Santana alone just from enthusiasm and wit.

To wit whohoo!

Back