Haven’t Been Around As Much...

sergiodeblanc

... because there’s nothing else to buy.

Sure, there may be something down the line eventually but, I’m feeling extremely content.

I have all the guitars, all the amps, all the pickups, parts, and cables etc. There’s nothing left for me to “need” and even less for me to want.

I swear I’m not trying to brag, and if anything, I’m extremely beyond grateful to all you forum members who have helped me get to this point. I guess I’m just saying that I think I’m done, and I want to thank you all. I would’ve never had all my guitar dreams come true without you guys.

So... I’m gonna go. I’ll still pop back in every once in awhile, but not nearly as much (unless of course PRS decides to make a f@cking core Santana Singlecut finally).

Love you guys! And thanks for the ride.

PS: Santana’s are the sh!t, and all other guitars are trash.

PPS: PRS and Mesa’s are like PB&J: Perfection. Don’t f@ck wit it. :p

<3 Sergio

It’s a good thing to know that you’ve got what you need to do what you want to do! Happy for you!

You know you can always stick around and be a facilitator for the rest of us, right? You’re one of the few people I know with your own PRS color!

Happy to hear and sad to hear.
Hope you pop in from time to time. Thanks for all of your advice. :cool:
Happy Trails my friend.

Every time someone makes a post like this....they have 10 NGDs in the next few months.

I’m sure you will be different...but there are other reasons to hang around here...so I hope we’ll be seeing you more than you think.

Either way...all the best buddy.

Now start looking for a blue guitar to buy....

Is it true that you’re just trying to hide the blue guitar you bought, and figure you won’t get caught if you pop in and out? How about vicarious thrills with others? Seriously, I know how you feel but there’s so much to learn.....and keep an eye out for the blue swamp ash CE24 that’s up there somewhere.

The forum won't be the same without you decrying the oppression of blue guitars, but good on ya for knowing when to step away for a bit.

Enjoy your spoils and think of us when you inadvertently find yourself on Reverb.

Last edited:
Well, I hope it’s just periodic malaise that strikes us from time to time. We seem to take turns talking each other off the ledge (along with a couple others), so take the time you need and come back recharged.

I find myself in a somewhat similar position - GAS seems a bit low these days. There’s not a ton I find myself yearning for, at least not enough to seriously search for it. National resonator, DC 594, another Silver Sky to float the trem. But none of them are really fueling a drive right now. Maybe next year.

Ready to come back yet?

That's a bummer but a dudes gotta do what a dudes gotta do.

I thought I was in the same boat but it seems that may not be the case.

I bought a jcm800 studio head late this summer and was liking it but I picked up a jcm800 4x12 and whoa Nelly !!!!

I had been using cheap cabs for a couple different reasons but those reasons don't apply anymore so here i am.

I'm getting another marshall 4x12 in the very near future which is going to get UK greenbacks then who knows???

A may be settled guitar wise but there are sooo many areas that need to catch up!!!

Anyway, I hope things go well for you and I also hope there is a chance to have tacos soon.

I still have a guitar to retrieve and I hope I can use that as an excuse to hang with some forum members over your way.

Take care buddy!

Godspeed, Serg. Be sure to check in on Private Stock Fridays just so you can cheer on the recipients. It's been a pleasure reading your posts and noting how you've grown with the rest of us in many ways. We'll miss the ceremonial bangin' commentary.

Back