Have you seen the cover of Aprils Guitar World?

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
Mine just came in the mail today.
http://store.guitarworld.com/collections/guitar-world/products/guitar-world-apr-13-orianthi

Saw her in an Alice Cooper concert a few weekends back on my TV via the Moshcam channel.

0413_Orianthi_1024x1024.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. I don't have my copy yet.

She has the ability, she's gorgeous (IMO), and as far as I've ever heard she's nice too... If only that young lady had something going for her! ;)

Lloyd

Here's some Orianthi and Steve Vai. Note: In the 'Behind the video...' clip, Steve uses a word that some may find objectionable, so be warned. Rhymes with 'split'.

Goldtop Lloyd (who WISHES HE HAD A PRS GOLDTOP!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of classy, I'd like to point out that we've made it this far into the thread without someone acting like a dirty old man.

How many times do you see a smokin' hot babe like Ori (especially holding a PRS guitar) without someone coming along and mentioning those eyes, those lips, those...

...awe crap! :bawling: :flute: :vroam:

I like how they got Hendrix on the cover yet again without, er, putting him on the cover!

Seriously though, it's great to see Ori getting that kind of recognition.

Ori Ori Ori! Oi Oi Oi! (the Aussie's will get that one)
TNT :D

Forgot to also mention she and Alice Cooper and band were on "Later, Jooles" on Sunday.
Kind of strange to see Cooper in an environment like that where they have several bands take turns playing, but it was great.
She did some great soloing on Schools Out.

I have seen the videos before with Steve Via.
She is a fantastic player.
She does good Hendrix too.

I remember when my daughter first saw that guitar. She is a big Ori fan and wanted that one. I had to explain to her the cost involved with covering the top of a CU24 with that many Swarovski cyrstals.

Back