Have you guys seen the Reclaimed CE and Semi Hollow Vela?

I can't spot the difference between the two myself, but If I wasn't sure exactly what I was buying, I would email customer service or a dealer with my question, instead posting accusations in writing on an internet forum, which really makes the author look bad if they are wrong.

Case Closed.

You're looking at the past, Bro. All S2 and CE trem models now have trem arms with black capped tips.

Thank you Shawn.

Thanks Serg, its probably about time. My Sonzera amp also gets delivered today. Sounds like Early April on the delivery of the Reclaimed Vela though. The horror.

Bangin'! You better hurry up and make eight more posts so we can see pics of the amp when it gets there.

Reclaimed Friday
IMG_2673.JPG

1] Absolutely love natural wood gittars, and these look fabulous! Thnx for the new pics Shawn!!
2] It's really nice to see this version of the Vela getting so much love. I've gotten the impression that they weren't selling very well from watching sites like Reverb, etc. , and the fact I've seen very few Vela NGD's here. But maybe I'm wrong about that...???
The Vela is a unique guitar and not for everyone, but what it does, it does very well...

Back