Have you guys seen the Reclaimed CE and Semi Hollow Vela?

maxresdefault.jpg

Considering that this thread was started by Shawn (PRS employee) as an introduction to the RL series, I'm going to treat this thread the same as a dealer for sale thread and apply this long-standing forum etiquette caveat:

If you don't care for an item in the sale area then move on to the next thread.

If there's something about the item that bothers you and you want to discuss it, please start your own thread.

There will be no more RL bashing in this thread. Got a bone to pick or a dead horse to beat? Start a different thread.

*also hoping Shawn is reading and comes through with some sort of 'bonus/reward' coupon included with the last batch.... this is turning into a long, painful wait....

We have a pretty sizable backorder for all guitars, not just the Reclaimed Series. So unfortunately we can't offer coupons for those waiting. Sorry.

Buddy tried to order one but they were all gone.
Then I happened to find a Vela about 3 hours away.....I shouldn't have told him and bought it myself! Buuuut he is my singer and rhythm guy so I figured what the hell, he really wanted one. So I Let him spend the $1800 and I still get to play it every week! Haha.

Seriously though, what a beautiful guitar. Probably the nicest sounding clean guitar tone I've ever heard.
So cool that there's a couple nail holes from being a house in its previous life.
IMG-20170528-WA0000_zpsu9qvymsm.jpg
IMG-20170528-WA0000_zpsu9qvymsm.jpg

Oh yea. Cdn exchange rate sucks. It was what....$1300 US? So yea. That's about $1850 cdn.

And with gas at $1.00 /L, apparently we are rich up here lol..... NOT!

Ah... my bad.....
I hope mine looks that nice when I actually receive it.... someday.... this year I hope... :p

How about a tone report?

That"s what I'm talking about! GREAT to see some progress!!! I talked a bit with Paul about it at the Philly Guitar Show, and it seemed to me that he's given the "just wait, you'll get your guitar" line quite a few times. It didn't help to hear that, but this post is VERY encouraging!

Back