Have you guys seen the Reclaimed CE and Semi Hollow Vela?

I am sure I will not be! I had arthroscopic shoulder surgery one week ago today and received the ok today from my doctor to resume playing. Perfect timing!!!!
Dang, that's great news then!

Just don't wear out the "new" shoulder on the new guitar!

Dang, that's great news then!

Just don't wear out the "new" shoulder on the new guitar!
Ha! A little bit at a time. I was surprised when he told me it would be ok and actually help prevent the joint from stiffening. Can not wait for the big brown truck tomorrow!!!

I am sure I will not be! I had arthroscopic shoulder surgery one week ago today and received the ok today from my doctor to resume playing. Perfect timing!!!!

Fretting shoulder or windmilling shoulder?

Glad to hear all is going well - and you got a new guitar to break it in on!

Fretting shoulder or windmilling shoulder?

Glad to hear all is going well - and you got a new guitar to break it in on!
Fretting shoulder. So it will be a slow go at first but I was shocked to get the go ahead this morning. Looking forward to playing tomorrow night! Thank you!!!

Fretting shoulder. So it will be a slow go at first but I was shocked to get the go ahead this morning. Looking forward to playing tomorrow night! Thank you!!!
Bear in mind that even tho it's semi-hollow, it's not what I would call 'light'. Don't fall in love with the awesome neck and sound and spend 4hrs playing and throw your shoulder out again!

Bear in mind that even tho it's semi-hollow, it's not what I would call 'light'. Don't fall in love with the awesome neck and sound and spend 4hrs playing and throw your shoulder out again!
Exactly! Going to take it easy to start. 20-30 minutes at a time and rest. It will be difficult, but I can't jeopardize my recovery. Thanks for the great advice!!

Exiting to see all the nice pictures here. I am waiting for my pre-ordered CE24 Reclaimed Wood that is due to arrive at the dealers shop in a few weeks. It'll be exiting to see how it looks and to test how it plays. My current no. 1 guitar is a PRS P22, which is a fantastic guitar. The CE24 will add on a few additional sound options like the coil split option and the trem arm and of course the effect of it being a semi-hollow. I will post pictures as soon as I have it.

I'm actually considering putting my Vela out there for sale. It's a really cool guitar, but it just isn't doing it for me. This is more my fault than any fault of the guitar's....I'm just super picky. I was hoping it would be a bit more Tele-esque than it really is.
Well, it would appear that you will likely not lose money if you decide to part ways with it. I am planning on getting a Vela to pair up with my CE24. Just need to take a deep breath and let my checking account recover a bit first. ;)

Well, it would appear that you will likely not lose money if you decide to part ways with it. I am planning on getting a Vela to pair up with my CE24. Just need to take a deep breath and let my checking account recover a bit first. ;)
I've got it listed on Reverb right now, but I'd honestly prefer a forum brother get it.

My baby arrived yesterday!! LOVE IT!!! Plays like a dream and resonates for days.

C9u1kilUwAEnvQe

Hi All,

Shawn mentioned this run nearing completion over a week ago. Any ideas how much longer for them to get shipped out? When I checked with the dealer earlier this month they mentioned late May / early June! Patiently waiting for my Vela :mad::)

Back