Have you guys seen the Reclaimed CE and Semi Hollow Vela?

I think it's gorgeous
Like snow flakes, no two are alike, and all gorgeous. Very nice. :cool:
Clean, classy and symmetrical....gorgeous!
Oh, I am quite happy with what I am about to receive, it just isn't quite as wild as some of the tops out there! But yeah, I really like the symmetry on this specimen (that is very important to me for something "bookmatched", though I really like one piece quilted maple tops on some PRSi that are wildly asymmetrical!)

It has a certain elegance about it, with (what looks like) a single nail hole just left of bottom center to remind you of the provenance.

And it arrives tomorrow! aaaaah!

I have been hauling around my DGT in an SE bag for the past several years. I'm totally content with the gig bag. No worries here!
I will mention that this gig bag appears to be a revised version of my other two SE gig bags, but there's improved headstock protection. But, I, too have hauled all of my guitars (sorry PRS, even my G and F guitars) to every sleezy bar in Indiana and they've all come back alive. The bags, however, do have a bit of a funk to them now.

Last edited:
I will mention that this gig bag appears to be a revised version of my other two SE gig bags, but there's improved headstock protection. But, I, too have hauled all of my guitars (sorry PRS, even my G and F guitars) to every sleepy bar in Indiana and they've all come back alive. The bags, however, do have a bit of a funk to them now.

The headstock protection is fantastic!

Heads Up... There's a Vela is now listed on Reverb. If you were kicking yourself for "missing the boat" now's your chance!!! They have a couple of CE24's listed too...

I will mention that this gig bag appears to be a revised version of my other two SE gig bags, but there's improved headstock protection. But, I, too have hauled all of my guitars (sorry PRS, even my G and F guitars) to every sleezy bar in Indiana and they've all come back alive. The bags, however, do have a bit of a funk to them now.
I noticed this as well. It's even different from an earlier S2 bag I got with a prior guitar. I was confused at first but I dig it.

As far as my Vela is concerned.....IT'S A KEEPER!

Hey, if you're going to play the funk you gotta "give me the One" as James would say.

Corrected for obvious reasons.

O
M
G!!!

Suggestion for PRS: Reclaimed Limited SE ONE!!!

:eek::cool:
I'll second that emotion!

Even a little 1UP... Reclaimed Limited S2 One. And make it solid.

latest

Got the call today, the vela is on the way and should arrive Saturday! This run of reclaimed turned out great, can't wait to get my hands on this and take some more pics. Hope the starla pickup can do the brootz lol

IMG_2859_zpsqidfekxx.png
That guitar is amazing!

Back