Have you guys seen the Reclaimed CE and Semi Hollow Vela?

And it does not appear it was featured - I must admit the top on the one coming my way is very tame compared to some of the ones posted here. It will be interesting to see just how subtle it is when I get it in my grubby hands (I mean my clean, sterilized, and not wet but not dry-as-a-bone hands). Here is a shot of mine from the dealer for reference:

S2024131-body-large_zpsggexjsm0.jpg

Still waiting to hear from my dealer. I get first choice of the 3 Velas they have coming. Already received their CU24s, so maybe, just maybe one of those shown might be headed to Syracuse........

Still waiting to hear from my dealer. I get first choice of the 3 Velas they have coming. Already received their CU24s, so maybe, just maybe one of those shown might be headed to Syracuse........
That is awesome that you can select the one you want. I am getting mine sight unseen and unheld... I was a bit anxious at first, but that soon passed as more and more pics have been posted

And it does not appear it was featured - I must admit the top on the one coming my way is very tame compared to some of the ones posted here. It will be interesting to see just how subtle it is when I get it in my grubby hands (I mean my clean, sterilized, and not wet but not dry-as-a-bone hands). Here is a shot of mine from the dealer for reference:

I think it's gorgeous

I'll have to go back thru this thread to see if mines in here.

April? My dealer from good old England says mid to end of June. I believe I'll get the last built ever RL Vela!
Heh, then it must be true. Funny, I asked multiple dealers when they will come in and nobody could give me a definite answer, but I must have picked up 'end of April' from one of them. So lets say that we will get ours somewhere between end of April and end of June...only 3 months to go possibly :p

That is awesome that you can select the one you want. I am getting mine sight unseen and unheld... I was a bit anxious at first, but that soon passed as more and more pics have been posted
Again, no dealer I've spoken to has said I can choose, you get one randomly assigned to you. I was not sure about that at first, as I was leaning to more of a distressed looking one. But then just watching all these images, they all just look wonderful regardless. I figure its a good thing I can't choose, 'cause I doubt I would be able to make up my mind!

Like snow flakes, no two are alike, and all gorgeous. Very nice. :cool:

End Quote

I think yours looks really nice. Especially the figuring in the middle. If it proves to be too tame for you the PTC crew might be willing to aim some darts at it from twenty five yards away in the factory carpark if a case of beer is mentioned :eek:

Clean, classy and symmetrical....gorgeous!

Back