Hat wall

Those walls could do just about anything, they wear a lot of hats! I know one thing those walls could do is hold some guitars (with a matching hat just above the headstock of each guitar)!! Maybe that is some vision of the future!!!

Happy hattin' and great job!
MW

Wow, cool hat box. I only have two nice hats that I protect. I currently use small plastic storage bins for each hat. I guess those bins stack better than these would, hmmmm, maybe what I have is what I really want? Either way, thanks for sharing!!!

Wow, cool hat box. I only have two nice hats that I protect. I currently use small plastic storage bins for each hat. I guess those bins stack better than these would, hmmmm, maybe what I have is what I really want? Either way, thanks for sharing!!!

It's too bad that they don't show a picture of the inside of the hat case. Each case has an adjustable "hat stand" inside the case which is adjustable to the exact same size of your head. You never want to lay an expensive felt cowboy hat flat down on a hard surface, and if that is al you have, you will generally turn it upside down and lay it on the table or whatever that way so that it doesn't mess up the brim (shape) of the hat. So, when the hat is seated inside the case, it sits on the stand just like it were still sitting on your head and nothing else touches the hat. There is generally also a little vanity mirror inside where you can gawk at yourself a bit.

The shape of my skull is what the cowboy hat makers refer to a long oval and one of the only hat manufacturers I've ever found that make hats in a long oval shape is Resistol. 99% of my hats are from the George Straight felt collection. As many different colors as I have been able to find over the years. https://resistol.com/collections/george-strait-felt-collection I can't wear actual Stetson hats because they generally only make them for perfectly round heads and none of them fit me right.

It's too bad that they don't show a picture of the inside of the hat case. Each case has an adjustable "hat stand" inside the case which is adjustable to the exact same size of your head. You never want to lay an expensive felt cowboy hat flat down on a hard surface, and if that is al you have, you will generally turn it upside down and lay it on the table or whatever that way so that it doesn't mess up the brim (shape) of the hat. So, when the hat is seated inside the case, it sits on the stand just like it were still sitting on your head and nothing else touches the hat. There is generally also a little vanity mirror inside where you can gawk at yourself a bit.

The shape of my skull is what the cowboy hat makers refer to a long oval and one of the only hat manufacturers I've ever found that make hats in a long oval shape is Resistol. 99% of my hats are from the George Straight felt collection. As many different colors as I have been able to find over the years. https://resistol.com/collections/george-strait-felt-collection I can't wear actual Stetson hats because they generally only make them for perfectly round heads and none of them fit me right.
Wow, cool that they have a suspension system inside for the hats! That might actually sell me on them. Now if they would just make them more stackable, I know I would be in. Thanks for the details and condolences on the shape of head limiting your selection!

Wow, cool that they have a suspension system inside for the hats! That might actually sell me on them. Now if they would just make them more stackable, I know I would be in. Thanks for the details and condolences on the shape of head limiting your selection!
True, they don't stack well so I've resorted to hanging them cargo hooks and bungee cords in an unfinished part of the house. They are also AMAZING when I'm driving across the Southwestern desert with a pickup truck full of stuff. They can get tossed into the mix of luggage and gear in the cargo bed of the truck and the hats never get crushed because these cases are REALLY strong. They keep the dust out too whenever I go off road.

True, they don't stack well so I've resorted to hanging them cargo hooks and bungee cords in an unfinished part of the house. They are also AMAZING when I'm driving across the Southwestern desert with a pickup truck full of stuff. They can get tossed into the mix of luggage and gear in the cargo bed of the truck and the hats never get crushed because these cases are REALLY strong. They keep the dust out too whenever I go off road.

EDIT: ...they don't stack well so I've resorted to hanging them from cargo hooks and bungee cords in an unfinished part of the house.

Wow, that's a great idea to decorate the wall in my room. I have a small collection of hats too. Honestly, hats are my weakness, and it's hard for me to resist buying another one for my collection. But I always have many options for what hat to wear with the suit, because they all look fantastic. The last hat in my collection was from https://HeadwearHut.com, but I ordered it not for myself but as a gift for my brother. Unfortunately, I didn't specify his size and ordered from memory and didn't guess. This hat was added to my collection, but I ordered the same one in the correct size for my brother.

Last edited:
Back