Has 594 Soapbar been discontinued?

Brad737

This space for rent...
Hello all,

I’ve been really content with my collection for quite awhile. But reading all the rave reviews about the 594 series piqued my interest in a Soapbar version. Have the 594 Soapbar versions been discontinued?
Thanks,
Brad

Hello all,

I’ve been really content with my collection for quite awhile. But reading all the rave reviews about the 594 series piqued my interest in a Soapbar version. Have the 594 Soapbar versions been discontinued?
Thanks,
Brad
I didn’t see it in the core lineup this year. It is one I want to add to the stable... no P90s in house currently.

I did a quick check online, many still available in both DC and SC.

Last edited:
P90's don't have a sufficient following to stay in the lineup as a constant model. We have to get them as we can. I'm just glad they do these LE runs from time to time. Even the SE model is gone. You can find them NOS and used, which isn't a bad way to feed the addiction. That is where I found my McSoapy and an SE Soapy II that fit my needs well. I think I'm bustin out the McSoapy tonight.

I ordered one the day it was released, because I knew it was a limited run and didn’t want to miss out!

I am SO happy with it. Just used it on a good advertising music project for a truck manufacturer. Great guitar, Some dealers may still have them.

Back