Hardcase for Starla S2 / Bigsby???

stevan5150

Hey guys, i am interested in snagging an S2 Starla with Bigsby, but... I hate to not have a hard case for it. Will the normal PRS Case on sweetwaters site work? My concern of course is the bigsby, but if anyone else has some experience with buying a case for the S2 Starla with a bigsby any advice would be welcomed. Thanks
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/PRSCase/

I don't have any info about the case, but the SE gig bags are great. I assume the S2 bags would also be good. If it's good enough for Paul and a PS, it's good enough for me!

I don't have any info about the case, but the SE gig bags are great. I assume the S2 bags would also be good. If it's good enough for Paul and a PS, it's good enough for me!
It's the identical gig bag, except it is black with the PRS script logo instead of burgundy with the SE/block logo. Seriously nice gig bags, these have made me not care a great deal about having a hard case. In fact, I recently took my Les Paul to a jam and threw it in my SE gig bag instead of using the Gibson hard case. Just so much easier.

But, to your question, I believe (but have not tried so am not 100% certain) that if you just spin the trem arm around so it faces backwards you should be able to put it in that PRS case with no problem. Works with Gibsons.

Might be a bit of an effort to locate one but PRS made a hardshell case specifically for the Starla at one point...
Maybe try eBay???

Back