Hard case for the PRS Mira?

Jim Gatos

Wondering what your opinions are about a hard case for the PRS Mira that’s also cost effective? It needs to be a hard case. Although the gigbag that comes with it is very nice, I prefer a hard case in some situations … traveling or some gigs.

Thank you…

Wondering what your opinions are about a hard case what a PRS Mira that’s also cost effective? It needs to be a hard case. Although the gigbag that comes with it is very nice, I prefer a hard case in some situations … traveling or some gigs.

Thank you…

The Core Miras came in a hard case, and it might even have been PRS' standard multi-fit case. If the dimensions of the guitar are the same, it might work, but of course, confirm that with PRS before buying.

It's hard to go wrong with a good case.

If I had my 'druthers on something like an SE and didn't want the PRS case, a number of SKB cases might do the trick as well, though my first choice would be one of the more recent Reunion Blues style gig bag/semi-hard cases with a shell built in.

"Semi-hard, Les? Is that ever enough?"

"Depends on one's age, I guess." :p

I had a 2010 core Mira in a white w/black ends 25th Anniversary PRS hard case. The guitar fit fine. It'd be hard to imagine that they manufactured more than 1 of those anniversary cases... Logic says it would've been the same core Anniversary case to fit the Standards, McCartys, etc.

Does anyone have factory measurements for the Mira body, etc… I couldn’t find any online.

Mine measure about 38" overall, 13" wide at the lower bout and 17.5" long to the bass side horn. It will not fit in my G&L ASAT (Tele-style) case due to width and the neck joint heel.

Mine measure about 38" overall, 13" wide at the lower bout and 17.5" long to the bass side horn. It will not fit in my G&L ASAT (Tele-style) case due to width and the neck joint heel.
Not an easy guitar lol… thank you

Mira case is different. I sold mira long time ago and leave case. If someone need it - let me know. 250 $ + shipping. It has some light wear on it.

Back