Happy Holidays Everyone (my personal message to you)

For real...I can't go a day without seeing what you all are up to...let alone, the PSF's!! Thank you all.
So everyone have an absolutely Wonderful (and safe) Holiday Season!!
And Enjoy your families!!
And a huge Thank you, to the entire PRS Family for making each of our lives a little better.

Last edited:
A Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year to all. My day is not complete until I have browsed the Forum. Safe travels !

P.S. A thanks to all at PRS for making the best guitars on the planet

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy and Healthy New Year as well. Its been echoed on here multiple times but like so many others I am proud to own and play the best crafted guitars on the planet.

I have a friend that just received a Silver Sky from his father as a Christmas Gift and his response to me was " I didn't want it to be as good as it is but it is amazing" he's currently researching on how to get his next LOL

When I explain PRS to people who ask me I simply put it as "You can feel the passion and pride that everyone that works for the company in every guitar you play".

Keep up the good work and we will keep buying them.

To Mr Paul, Shawn, and PRS employees past and present: A very Merry Christmas to all and thank you for building the best guitars in the world and letting us have a unique sound that separates us from those "other guys" May all your families have great 2019

Merry Christmas Eve. PRS will be open Christmas Eve, but we will shut down the factory from Christmas day until after the first of the year. Joyous Holidays to all!
I worked for the same company for 30 years and we always shutdown between Christmas and New Years. As they say "its the best time of the year"!

Cheers Shawn. To you & everyone at the factory thanks for your passion, a well earned break is in order.
To all on the forum. Thanks for your help, Knowledge and a cracking sense of humour:D.
Thanks to you all for helping me realise a dream.
You guys Rock.;)

Sorry I'm late...but I have something to say...To Shawn, everyone at PRS Guitars, and all my forum bros....you complete me. :p

All jokes aside, thanks to each and every one of you for being such a wonderful part of my journey.

On behalf of myself, the Ginger Goddess, Bro-bro & Bynx, we would like to wish you all a happy, safe and prosperous New Year! :)

And through all that chaos, Paul still took the time to sign the control cavity plate of my gold CE when it was at the factory. He's ok in my book!

Merry Christmas Eve. PRS will be open Christmas Eve, but we will shut down the factory from Christmas day until after the first of the year. Joyous Holidays to all!

Same to ya, buddy!!!.... and how about step up the volume on that Moore Guitars Special 22 run... LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (just kidding, but not really).

Happy New Year!
Can't wait to see that Artist Limited Edition Special 22 semi-hollow in Fire Red Burst.... Rob Arnold already has the back plate
that Paul signed "Happy retirement, Will. Paul Reed Smith"
Super pumped!!!!

I’m not saying I love any of you at PRS until I get my signature “Les’ Paul Reed Smith.”

“Dude, you’re just not worthy of a sig model. Get over it.”

“I’ll hold my breath until I turn blue.”

“OK, but if you’re blue, Sergio won’t like you.”

“Then I have nothing to lose; he already doesn’t like me!...{thought bubble} ten one thousand...nine one thousand...eight...nothing to lose....seven one thousand....”

“You aren’t blue yet.”

“{thought bubble} Six one thousand...”

“You didn’t get very far.”

“{Thought bubble} Just you wait!”

[SFX: Body hits floor]

The "Les Paul Reed Smith" in Sergio Blue... Sounds bangin!

To Shawn, thank you for being our window into wonderful world of PRS. To everyone here on the forums, thank you for being so cool and giving. I have learned so much from just reading the comments and question that get posted here. Here's to everyone having a prosperous and Happy 2019. And, who knows it might just bring me a second PRS too.

Back