Happy Father’s Day!

I can hear that conversation now...

'No honey Honest! I didn't buy another guitar! I'm just holding it for a friend!'

'Oh really! What's this friends name?'

'Uhm....er... Veinbuster....i mean Pete. Yeah, yeah his name is Pete. That's the ticket, I'm holding a guitar for a guy I know on the internet named Pete.'

' well he sounds hideous!'

That would actually work at my house.

What do you do on Fathers Day?
Answer... Whatever you want!
Back in the saddle, threw the bike on the stand and cleaned/lubed chain, then adjusted tire pressure. All else looked good after a wipe down.
Off to the trail then...

One of the trail exits made me gear down rapidly, and for some sad reason the chain hopped off the front...

Two minutes, a screwdriver and a rag later we're done. First use of the junk I keep in the trunk... bag.
Next to a highway there are miles of blueberries...

Here's a very old local hall. 35 years ago I was the DJ for a stag party here. The "dancer" was not impressed I was playing her opening song just before her "entrance". :D:cool:

Back home through the trails...

Great day, lovely ride.

i guess I don’t really have this Fathers Day thing down yet.

For some reason I’m up early cooking and cleaning so I can entertain my wife’s family? Is this how this sh!t is supposed to work?
Same here. We’ve had a painter working here for the past 2 weeks so we had to reassemble the living room, complete with all of the guitars. Also installed 4 new electrical outlets (the ones with the USB ports in them). Rushed to get it done before the boys showed up with lunch. By lunch, I mean beer. Father’s Day finally kicked in!

Been raining here for days. Looks like the set for Blade Runner - rain; rain for weeks. And cold.

Rain makes me sleepy. I’m going back to bed.

That is a solid plan. My Father's Day ended by making 3 trips to the neighbors up the street asking them politely (the first 2 times) to turn down the music. The 3rd trip included a couple of f-bombs and a threat to call the police. I enjoy a good time as much as the next guy, but there's no need for me to hear the subwoofer you hauled out on your deck from 100 feet away while I'm trying to fall asleep. That was with the windows closed and the wall unit AC on. He's a nice guy, too. I blame it on the extended family that was there. Had a couple of other neighbors thank me this morning for getting them to turn it down. I mentioned to them that they could feel free to be the bad guy next time.

Now, while we're at it......get off-a my lawn!

Was awakened this morning by the apartment lawn maintenance crew...and am sniffling/sneezing because of the pollens they've released...heckuva way to begin a work week...

Happy belated guys. Not sure how I missed this thread. Well, I did take a few naps that day.

Back