Happy Father’s Day!

My wife and I have an unspoken rule which she broke this morning. We don’t give each other gifts on holidays any longer.

Well, I generally believe in the sanctity of life and have been known to capture bugs in my house and release them unharmed outside. I do have a soft heart. However, I draw the line when certain bugs live to disrupt my comfortable life.

Carpenter bees. :mad::mad::mad: They love to eat my pergola. I like my pergola, don’t want it eaten, or turned into a bee apartment complex. My bee weapon of choice? Tennis racquet.

So earlier this spring, I’m rummaging through my closet for my bee lobbing weapon, and I yell to my wife, “Honey, where is my tennis racquet?” To which she replies, “I gave it to the grandkids.” Me, “*^@_+#@*!!!”

So, in spite of our unspoken rule, this morning I did indeed receive a Father’s Day gift. Heh heh heh. Watch out you pergola eating bees. :eek::mad::eek::cool:

Maybe next year I’ll get bee sting medication.

My wife and I have an unspoken rule which she broke this morning. We don’t give each other gifts on holidays any longer.

Well, I generally believe in the sanctity of life and have been known to capture bugs in my house and release them unharmed outside. I do have a soft heart. However, I draw the line when certain bugs live to disrupt my comfortable life.

Carpenter bees. :mad::mad::mad: They love to eat my pergola. I like my pergola, don’t want it eaten, or turned into a bee apartment complex. My bee weapon of choice? Tennis racquet.

So earlier this spring, I’m rummaging through my closet for my bee lobbing weapon, and I yell to my wife, “Honey, where is my tennis racquet?” To which she replies, “I gave it to the grandkids.” Me, “*^@_+#@*!!!”

So, in spite of our unspoken rule, this morning I did indeed receive a Father’s Day gift. Heh heh heh. Watch out you pergola eating bees. :eek::mad::eek::cool:

Nice! I'd consider that a power tool!

Despite the allure, don’t test it with your tongue. :p

And happy Father’s Day!

If the zapper doesn't work, apparently you can suffocate the bastages with the bag.

I use a wiffle ball bat. Better have a good eye though.

Wait a minute...that's not a PS bug racquet zapper thingy???!!

Happy Fathers Day bro!

Back