Happy Birthday Wakester!

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
Happy belated birthday, youngin’! I remember 54 like it was…umm…3 years ago. :rolleyes:

Yes, Dave is older. Lots older. :p

Bwahahaha

I'm in the same position. Our wives must be chatting on some other forum about us.:confused:

Yes it’s the WNMGF (Wives No More Guitar Forum)!!

Happy Belated. Enjoy your day off.

I'm in the same position. Our wives must be chatting on some other forum about us.:confused:
My wife asked me one time, “is there a forum for PRS wives? Where we get to go in and discuss how much money you guys are really spending without telling us? “

I told her that there was in fact a PRS wives forum, but that I didn’t spend enough money to get her admitted. ;)

Growing of disgracefully!:p
I’m just mean. Disgracefully mean. Well, only to my friends, so consider it a sign of respect and endearment.

Dave, hop on a plane and head to Casa Boogie. I’ll keep you in martinis and scotch until you can’t say martini or scotch. Only 2 days ago I accidentally poured a giant glass of vodka with a splash of seltzer. Was supposed to be the other way around but I forgot the recipe. To learn from your mistakes you must first remember them.

I’m just mean. Disgracefully mean. Well, only to my friends, so consider it a sign of respect and endearment.

Dave, hop on a plane and head to Casa Boogie. I’ll keep you in martinis and scotch until you can’t say martini or scotch. Only 2 days ago I accidentally poured a giant glass of vodka with a splash of seltzer. Was supposed to be the other way around but I forgot the recipe. To learn from your mistakes you must first remember them.
Kinda hard to remember anything with that much Vodka.:confused::D

One day I'll want to get on a plane again...

Back