Happy Birthday to me!

Happy birthday and great guitar!

Word of caution, bones don't heal like they used to! Still feeling pain from a cracked rib from just after my 40th 2 months ago. Yes, there was a hangover involved the next morning alongside immense pain and discomfort.

Growing old is awesome! We get the toys that we always pined for but something always hurts!! LOL....

Happy Birthday, nice score. Maybe we all should give our phone nrs to Sergio so he can do the searching for us. Save's us time and he does it anyway:rolleyes::rolleyes:

(From a Smithsonian Channel program in the future)

"Researchers believe this comment, made in what was called an 'Internet posting', is what ultimately led to the extinction of the blue guitar..."

Since I already wished you a Happy Birthday, I guess I'll have to just wish you a Happy NGD! I like it! "Sing me a song I'm the Santanaman" I think that's how it goes...

You keep buying these and saying these things and I'm going to have to check one out. :)

Since I already wished you a Happy Birthday, I guess I'll have to just wish you a Happy NGD! I like it! "Sing me a song I'm the Santanaman" I think that's how it goes...

You keep buying these and saying these things and I'm going to have to check one out. :)

Everyone needs a Santana! They rock!

Happy Birthday, nice score. Maybe we all should give our phone nrs to Sergio so he can do the searching for us. Save's us time and he does it anyway:rolleyes::rolleyes:

My wife would drive to Chicago just to kick his a$$. LOL my wife gets nervous when I'm on line so I'm going to guess she doesn't want me to have any outside help.

Thanks for the birthday wishes fellas! It was Wednesday, and it was 50. Hangovers at 50 suck.
What's that saying..."I can still party like a rock star... but it seems I can no longer recover like one..."

Word of advice... drink more water...while you drink the juice... that's the only prevention... I still forget sometimes...

Sweet birthday self-gift! I'd like a KL33, but I'd like one of everything PRS has ever made, and since my bank balance doesn't have the digits required to satisfy that, I need to be prudent.

But dang, I might have jumped at that!

What's that saying..."I can still party like a rock star... but it seems I can no longer recover like one..."

Word of advice... drink more water...while you drink the juice... that's the only prevention... I still forget sometimes...

Water? I like my bourbon, and pretty much everything else, on the rocks. Does that count?

Back