Happy Birthday, Shawn!

themike

All hail the birthday king, co-creator of our internet home! Bring forth the spoils!

minions.gif

Wow, I'm struggling for words to express my feelings. Touched. Grateful. Humbled. Appreciative. Thankful. Truly thankful. What a wonderful gift from an amazing group of people. I don't know what to say other than a sincere and heartfelt "thank you" to each of you. You guys kick ass!

photo-30.jpg

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
Aaaaaaannnnnnnnddddd.........:dontknow:

I said wait for it, damnit! The birthday boy was driving home.

:tongue:

Wow, I'm struggling for words to express my feelings. Touched. Grateful. Humbled. Appreciative. Thankful. Truly thankful. What a wonderful gift from an amazing group of people. I don't know what to say other than a sincere and heartfelt "thank you" to each of you. You guys kick ass!

View attachment 515

Hooray!

Tim

Are 2 heads better than 1

View attachment 515

Love it when a plan comes together!!!

Hopeful Sinner

Angry Southern Gentleman

Man, I think I speak for most of us when I say you deserve it!!! Hope she serves you well bud...

Kine

Large Member
Awesome!! Congrats! :beer:

Now let's check out some pics of that bad boy!

jfb

Plank Owner

View attachment 515

Three cheers for the King of PSF!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Happy birthday bro!!!

Chris528

So glad we were able to do this for you. You totally deserve it Shawn!

I had to be careful when I was talking to you on the phone earlier.

Enjoy it!!!!

sergiodeblanc

Don’t you ever cry again for the rest of your life
Hey, I thought we were getting him a sweater?

Last edited by a moderator:

martysnarf

Happy Birthday bud!! I can't wait to hear how you like your gift after you've spent some quality time together. Thanks for all you do for us, man. You're a good dude!! ENJOY!!

mapleleaf14

Awesome! Let us know how sweet it is.

I haven't been around this forum for real long, but I'm glad I found it - the VAST majority of the members are just fantastic and helpful. Shawn has already helped me numerous times with info, etc. and I'm just glad I was able to get in on the gift as a small "thanks".

Lets have some good pics when you have time Shawn!

JustRob

Zombie Six, DFZ
Congrats Shawn!

If it's not the right size I'm sure we can find someone to take it off your hands. :laugh:

Thanks for all you do.

Enjoy!