Happy Birthday, Paul

Happy Birthday to the big guy!!! Hope it's a great one! Thank you for the magic you have given all of us. Enjoy your day!!

Happy Birthday Paul! Wrote a little song about it. Like to hear it? Here it goes...

Paul, they say you lurk here. In fact, you said it on the YouTube. If you do, today would be a good day to lurk, and maybe post a "thanks guys".... not just so we could identify one of your many incognito screen IDs or anything... :D

If not, we may have to send @PRSfanboy46 up to the shop to tell you we all sent our birthday wishes. I think he's the closest one to the factory that has a full access pass.

Paul, they say you lurk here. In fact, you said it on the YouTube. If you do, today would be a good day to lurk, and maybe post a "thanks guys".... not just so we could identify one of your many incognito screen IDs or anything... :D

If not, we may have to send @PRSfanboy46 up to the shop to tell you we all sent our birthday wishes. I think he's the closest one to the factory that has a full access pass.

Happy Birthday Mr Smith

Happy birthday, Paul. Thank you for positively impacting my appreciation for guitar and making me a much more inspired guitarist by simply playing one of your guitars.

Paul Reed Smith thanks for being on this planet for another revolution. Your guitars changed my mind about how simplicity and finesse can come together to create works of art meant to be used by the everyman.

Belated wishes on this special day sir!

Back