Hans' Winter NAMM 2015 Blog

So, was that true for the boobies, too? :bawling:

Paging CRGTR... I took the photographic evidence of said boobies (and The Diggler Himself) myself!!

Great to see all you guys out there; wish I could have seen more of ya. Glad you got home safe.

Last edited:
]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;185086 said:
Dinner at Angelo's & Vinci's Restorante was excellent, as usual. A few folks left before we took this photo (like John Mann, CRGTR, and MartySnarf). This was the largest gathering of BAM'ers I've seen in years.

930EAE18-D785-464A-BF4B-87B44932B1AA_zpsmdmfhiw2.jpg

Looks like good times

Damn, I would've loved to see Big Wreck.

I about sh*t myself when I found out we left right before they went on stage. John Suhr actually said to me, "you don't want to miss this next band," and the dufuss that I am, I didn't even ask who it was. :bawling: The Oaf is one of my favorite songs.

Oh well, I may have to go back next year. :creep:

I about sh*t myself when I found out we left right before they went on stage. John Suhr actually said to me, "you don't want to miss this next band," and the dufuss that I am, I didn't even ask who it was. :bawling: The Oaf is one of my favorite songs.

I told Markie and Hans who it was, but they said, "Well, we're gonna go eat, then maybe come back..." And I knew I wouldn't see you guys again b/c full bellies + late at night = bed!!

Ouch. They don't ever seem to come around here much. Seem to be on the Suhr stage at NAMM the last few years, they'll probably be back.

A little more detail on my "Bunny" pic. I took the 1st pic and within seconds I had a new friend...

Move along sir.....keep the aisle clear..

Please move along sir.....keep the aisle clear...

now I'm only taking pics of her...

she's going from mad to laughing...

I know she was just doing her job but I wanted pics of the pretty bunny!

I'm going next year. I don't know how yet but I'm going! Great pics guys... nice Bunny!

Still no mention of a U.S. Bernie. Bernie has backed down from the Private Stock thing he alluded too to just saying ther'll be something. Maybe Musikmesse.

Back