Hans' Winter NAMM 2015 Blog

Lets hear some more about the Alex Lifeson SE acoustic.
Am I going to regret just ordering the SE Angelus Standard?
Doubtful, unless you want a thin body, which I'm assuming the SE will have?

Bummer on the JP, hope they get it back. Or hopefully just misplaced, like they took to another booth or something. That said, C'MON HANS, I'M DYING OVER HERE!(I'm aware it's like 8:30 there).:)

Last edited:
Patience, brothers. Let the coffee work its magic.

D98D2E01-6E1B-441A-9475-23CE979A8D90_zps7nqkolzp.jpg

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;184909 said:
Patience, brothers. Let the coffee work its magic.

D98D2E01-6E1B-441A-9475-23CE979A8D90_zps7nqkolzp.jpg
I see a bird, I see a bird!!!! Oh wait....:(

I'm just givin' ya the business. ;)

This thread is less than 28 hours old and already has about 2500 views. At least a dozen of those are mine! I am trying to be patient, but DANG it's a challenge.

Headed to Wild West. Tons of pics coming soon. None of the Alex. I was asked not to. It's not yet ready for public release. Out of love and respect for PRS, I am honoring their request.

I'm still waiting for pics of the boobie girls lol

If coffee does the magic then you'll be in the bathroom for a while lol

Last edited:
]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;184929 said:
Headed to Wild West. Tons of pics coming soon. None of the Alex. I was asked not to. It's not yet ready for public release. Out of love and respect for PRS, I am honoring their request.

OK, can you give a verbal description at least? Like: "Imagine a slimmed down SE Angelus, much like how the current Lifeson Sig model is a slimmed down 'Core' Angelus"???

Mike, excellent avatar, bro.

"Je suis Charlie!"

(NOT trying to start that king of discussion. Just paying homage to my friend Mike and his excellence in humanity.)

Hans...thanks for keeping those of us stuck anywhere-but-there in the loop!!! Very appreciated...ok, that's enough nice nice...PICS Please!!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;184929 said:
Headed to Wild West.

Keep the info coming, brother! It's better than the usual sources!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back