Hans' Winter NAMM 2015 Blog

bt5jiB6.jpg

There are literally hundreds of rick stars at NAMM; new and old. I was pretty stocked to meet Bruce (long time guitarist with Kiss).

DB017382-9679-49EB-BBC0-1C958B6FCA6C_zpscs5apd4j.jpg

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;185120 said:
I photographed the whole booth this morning. I'll post pics later but wanted to get you pics of the P245 now.
C62732E5-5898-4048-B0C7-24FFABE9EE51_zpsjlyjwblu.jpg

11top doing his best Vannah White.
D5C1F0EF-8889-4FDB-9792-2FC6ED965E65_zpsnazxferr.jpg

The neck on this one is killer.
3C36849C-04E9-44A9-B6AD-F7149B0F4787_zps8e4urwr9.jpg
:rock: Awesome

Jake Pitts from black veil brides is in the scheter booth...just sayin....

Off topic, but they opened an In and Out burger here in DFW (Rockwall TX) last year (or so). The first few weeks police were directing traffic into and out of it... staff were walking through the line of cars taking and delivering orders. I waited for the buzz to die down and then my wife and I tried it out. I do not, for the life of me, see what all the buzz is about. It's just another burger...

Kinda like Whataburger here in Texas.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;185133 said:
In This Moment is there too. The line is long and full of misunderstood children (which, as far as I'm concerned, is a good thing).
Maria!!!! Yummmm

Maria is very yum yum...

I see black veil brides in 3 weeks in London Ontario so guess I can wait lol...I'm 43 and not a teenager anymore....just mentally sometimes lol

Off topic, but they opened an In and Out burger here in DFW (Rockwall TX) last year (or so). The first few weeks police were directing traffic into and out of it... staff were walking through the line of cars taking and delivering orders. I waited for the buzz to die down and then my wife and I tried it out. I do not, for the life of me, see what all the buzz is about. It's just another burger...

I agree. The first time I had it was in 'Vegas back in '97. The second was next to LAX five years ago and here at home. The Vegas version tasted like it had sugar in it and all three were laden with grease. I'm five minutes away and can't be bothered to go.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;185024 said:
Negative.Apparently that little piece of paper says something along the lines of "do not photograph - not ready for public release".I woke up to a voicemail from the President of PRS guitars over the photos I did post. :(

Ooohh...you're lucky they didn't call Mrs. Hans on you this time!

Back