Hans' Winter NAMM 2014 Blog

Welp... dinner with the boys was great. My bed is made but I doubt I'll sleep tonight. I'm headed out to the party. Leaving for the airport at 6AM.

C2B84C31-671C-4C57-9109-4BE958BCFF83_zpsx1brpbpx.jpg

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;126018 said:
Welp... dinner with the boys was great. My bed is made but I doubt I'll sleep tonight. I'm headed out to the party. Leaving for the airport at 6AM.

C2B84C31-671C-4C57-9109-4BE958BCFF83_zpsx1brpbpx.jpg

Now that is dedication. Enjoy the party, Hans!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;125975 said:
I'll post pics of the best guitars soon. But 1st... There's this.

FD407BFD-40D6-4791-8FBE-8E0954569FB5_zpspfzno5ww.jpg
"You can't keep your hands off of 'em, but they're down for maintenance every month..."

Just dropped off the boys, returned the rental car, and am on the Avis bus back to the main terminal. I think it's safe to call it.

"Good trip!"

I'm already looking forward to next year.

/blog

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;126041 said:
Just dropped off the boys, returned the rental car, and am on the Avis bus back to the main terminal. I think it's safe to call it.

"Good trip!"

/blog

Glad everyone had a good time. Safe travels back home!

Safe travels Hans......good photo recap you did here.
BUT!!!!!!
All that time at NAMM, all those pictures posted by you and the gang here, VR and on FB, and not ONE pic of the Dean Girls?????
You boys aren't getting that old are ya???
;)

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;126041 said:

"Good trip!"

/blog

Thanks for the blog, Hans. It was fun following along.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;126048 said:
Not old, brother... married. And happily so! I'd like to keep it that way.

No pics doesn't me you've unseen them. Besides, posting the pics is a public service, and every wife loves to see her man helping his friends. :top:

And obviously, we've met - how did you squeeze yourself in the back of that truck? It doesn't look nearly long enough.

Thanks for the pics for those of us not able to make it!

"You can't keep your hands off of 'em, but they're down for maintenance every month..."
According to their website they are currently "Under construction" but "coming soon".

Back