Hans' Stash: The Deep Dish II Pickup

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
I have a stash of old PRS photos and videos that I've come across over the years. Maybe you've already seen most of this stuff. Maybe you haven't. Maybe what I have came from you. Who knows. No sense letting it all sit on a hard-drive when we can enjoy it an discuss it.

7 years ago, Shawn came to me with some old videos that needed to be converted for modern use. They were posted on this forum when we got started but I haven't been able to find them. Although they are low-resolution, these videos are pretty neat. Here is a snippet from one of them featuring my all-time favourite PRS pickup; the Deep Dish II. Still looking for a spare!

If you enjoy this kind of stuff and want more, let me know.

CLICK HERE for link to video.

Last edited:

Black Plaid

Other Alan!
I have a stash of old PRS photos and videos that I've come across over the years. Maybe you've already seen most of this stuff. Maybe you haven't. Maybe what I have came from you. Who knows. No sense letting it all sit on a hard-drive when we can enjoy it an discuss it.

7 years ago, Shawn came to me with some old videos that needed to be converted for modern use. They were posted on this forum when we got started but I haven't been able to find them. Although they are low-resolution, these videos are pretty neat. Here is a snippet from one of them featuring my all-time favourite PRS pickup; the Deep Dish II. Still looking for a spare!

If you enjoy this kind of and want more, let me know.

CLICK HERE for link to video.
Awesome!

The only thing that's changed about Paul is his hair!

garrett

5a594c30c37db765a820796ab96b94d3283cbd143afe0af99ba0480d6ae0f7c8.jpg

Brad737

This space for rent...
Awesome video. I have a Deep Dish II, still new in the box. I LOVE P-90s, which I why I got it. I need to get around to trying it someday.

gush

She said "huge bag of dibs".
Gosh, I'd never heard a DeepDish 2 pickup. Sounds really freakin good.

It's almost like a dragon 1 with more bite.

ScottR

If nobody saw it, it didn't happen.
Yup...just peed myself a little.

THAT is THE tone I've been obsessed with since I heard it years ago!

Kinda like getting kissed and kicked in the nutz at the same time. WOW!!!:eek:

Thanks for sharing any and all you have, I can't get enough of this kinda stuff!