Hans' Stash: Maryland Musician, May 1986

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
As I mentioned in [this thread], I have a stash of old PRS photos and videos that I've come across over the years. Maybe you've already seen most of this stuff. Maybe you haven't. Maybe what I have came from you. Who knows. No sense letting it all sit on a hard-drive when we can enjoy it and discuss it.

If you enjoy this kind of stuff and want more, let me know.

Here are photographs of a Maryland Musician from May of 1986 that I bought and put in the Case of my daughter's '86 Magenta Pearl. I had two copies. I sent the other to Paul. From what I was able to gather online, Maryland Musician was a free monthly newspaper than ran from 1984 until it was renamed 'Music Monthly' in 1994. It went Tango Uniform in 2008.

i-5gvZ9tP-X5.jpg

i-WFNGfGJ-X5.jpg

i-szTDjPn-X5.jpg

And just in case the font is too small to read, here's the body text up close.

i-cfk68NK-X3.jpg

i-k8BKXZN-X3.jpg

i-XRx6kzq-X3.jpg

i-ps6cbt5-X3.jpg

Super cool, Hans!

"He will continue to pay the closest attention to the smallest details because that's the only way he knows to do it."

Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know in this article you'll find the origins of the Deeley star, Bonni Pink and Angry Larry. And of course Orkie. Did I miss anything?

Reactions: jxe
Thanks Hans! Add me to the list of peeps interested in this stuff.

I was 2 in ‘86... my guitar consciousness doesn’t really awaken until 1994. And in small town Ontario, Guitar World was about the only publication available. I still have my cover with EVH and Billy Corgan... my first guitar mag haha.

anyways, thanks again!

Back