Hans is the Man!

38Roars

Bless the Blues
Put an Brazilian Acoustic Collection guitar in his hands and a microphone the guy is IMPRESSIVE!! Really enjoyed that set!
E9EA0501-1269-4F70-822C-30B43B2FC6D4-2450-00000220361E9D58_zpsd9a3a542.jpg

Thanks very much for the thoughtful words, fellas. I'm honored to be mentioned at all considering the serious talent and hard-earned skills at Mark's place. You guys were really fantastic. I admit, the acoustic session was my favorite. I got to see and hear a side of many of you that blew me away.

i see I've missed a lot of posts and I need to catch up but it's after midnight and I just walked through the door. Multiple delayed flights, a cancelled flight, no cabs waiting at the airport, and no rental cars available... It was a long, cold, day. But this weekend was well worth it.

Thank you, again, to Mark and Dawn Aul. I love you both.

Any clips? I would love to hear some of it! Kudos to all who can play and sing at the same time. I can do some backing harmony at best, and have to keep the guitar part really simple while I attempt it. :( I always love hearing someone play solo acoustic and sing. Great way to make some $$ too. I wish I had the talent.

I dunno...a mixture of originals and covers were played...which were great...and then Mark did a completely solo set...which was very cool and Tim amazed us all with his alternate DADGAD tuning tunes....until we were all so exhausted we crashed.

DADGAD tuning = KASHMIR! The chords are amazing. The tone is incredible. Got any videos???

You did an awesome job Hans( you have a great voice), as did the rest to you. I didn't make it thru the entire unplugged session. Way too tired. Jeff & I did one of our own a few hours earlier and it was a nice break from the metal mayhem that we all enjoyed. Next year I'll have to bring my acoustic and we can do an "in the round". The whole weekend was really a blast.

Back